Terms of Internet commerce "Eshop-Peugeot.cz"
1. These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of goods at the online shop Eshop-Peugeot.cz. The conditions specify and clarify the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer (customer). Seller and is operated by Auto Veleslavín Car, s.r.o. based Veleslavínská 457 / 17b, 162 00 Prague 6, identification number: 27119327, VAT: CZ27119327 registered in the Commercial Register of KOS in Prague, Section C - 97,724th Contact information can be found in the contact section. (This section is part of these terms and conditions).
2. All contractual relations arising from the purchase in the online store are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, especially Act no. 89/2012 Coll, Civil Code and Law no. 634/1992 on Consumer Protection and these terms and conditions.
3. The Customer is a visitor of the https://eshop-peugeot.cz website who places a regular purchase order via the eshop.
4. Terms and conditions do not apply to cases where a person who intends to purchase goods from the seller is a legal entity or person who is ordering goods in the course of their business or in their separate occupations.
5. For the relationship between the Seller and the Customer, these Business Terms and Conditions are in force as amended and available at the time a Customer places the order.
6. A purchase contract via the e-shop can be concluded in Czech, Slovak, English, Italian, German and Spanish language.
7. Pursuant to the Act on Registration of Sales, the salesperson is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. Sales must be registered to the tax authority online; in case of a technical failure this must be done within 48 hours.
B. Purchase Order
1. The Seller offers his goods via the Internet at https://eshop-peugeot.cz. The eshop environment enables a Customer to browse through goods currently offered in the catalogue, search for items in demand, and order selected goods. Before placing an order, the customer is allowed to check a change the input data in the order entered. An order is placed by a Customer and submitted to the Seller electronically, directly from the e-shop environment.
2. An order placed in this manner represents a valid and binding draft of purchase contract and contains all the terms required for an order form.
By placing an order, a Customer confirms that he is familiar with these Business Terms and Conditions and agrees with them.
3. The Seller is authorized to reject an order if a Customer does not fulfill their obligation to accept the goods or to pay the purchase price, including the shipping and handling fee, or if he have previously not accepted or duly paid for goods delivered on past orders. The Seller is entitled to reject an order if the ordered goods cannot be supplied.
4. Operator reserves the right to fix the prices of goods before shipment, if it finds that the goods were offered at the wrong price. In this case, the customer informed about the right price and with the price adjustment must agree. Otherwise there is no purchase contract and the order will be canceled by the operator.
5. A purchase contract is concluded when a Customer confirms his order to the Seller. In accordance with the purchase contract, a Customer is especially obliged to accept the ordered goods and pay the purchase price, including the shipping and handling fee. In accordance with the purchase contract, the Seller is especially obliged to supply the ordered goods.
6. The seller does not reserve goods. When paying „in advance“ the goods are shipped after the payment of the purchase price for the goods incl. the shipping charge for postage and packing has been credited in full to the seller´s account. The seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract in case of selling out the product during the time between conclusion of the sale contract and the moment of crediting the purchase price for the goods incl. the shipping charge for postage and packing to the seller´s account.
7. The buyer has the right to cancel the order until he receive an e-mail with confirmation of order.
8. Pictures of products are not contractually binding.
C. Delivery and Payment Terms
Terms of delivery
1. Methods of delivery of ordered goods:
- Transport company GLS (General Logistics Systems)
2. The costs of delivery are shown at this link: https://eshop-peugeot.cz/en/content/2-ceny-dopravy
3. Purchase price of goods is governed by the price lists of sellers and prices reported by individual goods in the shop. Unless indicated otherwise, goods, all commodity prices include VAT. The purchase price must be paid before the goods.
4. If the buyer refuses without serious reason an accepting of the goods, the buyer is obliged to pay costs associated with processing an order, packing and shipping.
5. The Seller delivers the goods to the customer usually within 3-8 business days after order confirmation, if the goods are in stock. More about the delivery time at this link: https://eshop-peugeot.cz/en/content/2-ceny-dopravy. The place of delivery and the delivery is the delivery address stated by the customer in the order form.
6. Payment of ordered goods:
- Payment by credit or debit card online,
- Payment by bank transfer.
7. For non-EU countries: prices do not include tariffs and other import taxes. All customs duties have to be paid by the customer, as well as VAT according to local national laws. In case a customer refuses to pay those taxes and duties and the parcel is sent back to the seller, shipping costs won't be refunded. In case the customer wants to have the parcel shipped again, he will have to pay shipping costs for a second time.
D. Accepting the Goods
1. The Customer is obliged to duly accept the goods from the courier service , to verify the number of parcels and to check that the packaging is not damaged, and if there are any defects, to notify the courier service immediately. If breakage or damage is discovered, we recommend that a Customer reject the shipment in their own interest. By signing the bill of sale/invoice, the Customer confirms that the shipment has fulfilled all the aforementioned conditions and terms, and later claims that the shipment's packaging was damaged will not be taken into consideration.
The ownership right to the goods shall be transferred to the Customer when the purchase price is paid in full and the goods are accepted.
E. Personal Data Protection
1. The protection of the buyer's personal data, which is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
2. The buyer agrees to process these personal data: name and surname, address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (collectively referred to as "personal data").
3. The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations of the Purchase Agreement and for the purpose of maintaining the User Account. If the buyer does not choose another option, he agrees with the processing of personal data by the seller also for the purposes of sending information and commercial communications to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety under this Article is not a condition that would in itself make it impossible to conclude a sales contract.
4. The Buyer acknowledges that he is required to state his / her personal data (when registering, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the shop), to state correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the seller of any change in his personal information without undue delay.
5. The Seller may authorize the third party to process the buyer's personal data as processor. In addition to persons transporting goods, personal data will not be passed on to third parties by the seller without the buyer's prior consent.
6. Personal data will be processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner.
7. The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided are accurate and that he has been advised that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
8. Should the buyer believe that the seller or processor (Article 9.5) carries out the processing of his or her personal data contrary to the protection of the private and personal life of the buyer or in contravention of the law, especially if personal data are inaccurate having regard to the purpose of their processing, may:
8.1. ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
8.2. require the seller or processor to remove the resulting condition.
9. If the buyer requests information about the processing of his or her personal data, the seller is required to pass on this information. Seller has the right to provide information under the previous sentence to request reasonable compensation not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
F. Sending business messages and storing cookies
1. The buyer agrees to send information related to the seller's goods, services or business to the buyer's electronic address and agrees to send the sales announcements to the buyer's electronic address.
2. Buyers agree to store cookies on their computer. If the purchase on the website is possible and the seller's obligations under the purchase contract are fulfilled without the so-called cookies being stored on the purchaser's computer, the buyer may withdraw the consent under the previous sentence at any time.
G. Withdrawal from the contract and the rights of defective performance
Withdrawal from the contract by the customer who is a consumer
1. The customer - consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of receipt of goods. In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal before the relevant deadline. The customer - consumer must inform the seller about the intention to withdraw from the contract at the e-mail address email@example.com. The customer - consumer shall send back or hand over goods at (Auto Veleslavín Car, s.r.o. Veleslavínská 457/17b, 162 00, Prague 6 - Czech republic) at his own expense without undue delay, within 14 days from the date when the contract was withdrawn. The customer - consumer must return the undamaged goods back to the seller without any signs of use or wear, preferably in the original packaging. Returned goods, sent cash on delivery, will not be taken over by the seller. The seller will return the payment after receipt of the returned goods, or when the customer - consumer proves that the goods was sent back. All payments received by the seller from the customer – consumer will be returned, including the cost of delivery (except for additional costs incurred as a result of customer - consumer choice of delivery method , which is different than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the seller). Such reimbursement will use the same means of payment that the customer - consumer used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise. The form for the withdrawal from off premises contract can be downloaded here.
Withdrawal from the contract by the customer who is an entrepreneur
1. The Customer - entrepreneur is entitled to withdraw from the contract in accordance with generally binding legal regulations.
H. Complaint procedur
1. The buyer is obliged to immediately inspect the goods after delivery and promptly notify the seller of any defects detected. Notice of defects detected buyer must make the seller in writing or in person.
2. The customer must first fill-in the notice of reclamation and send it either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address (Auto Veleslavín Car, s.r.o. - Veleslavínská 457 / 17b, 162 00 Prague 6).
3. A copy of the notice of reclamation, together with all the claimed goods including accessories and copy of the invoice have to be sent to: Auto Veleslavín Car, s.r.o., Veleslavínská 457/17b, 162 00, Prague 6 - Czech republic.
4. Goods that will be sent without an explanation will be immediately sent back to sender. Goods sent by cash on delivery will not be accepted.
5. Complaints will be processed as quickly as possible, but no later than within 30 days of the complaint by the customer - consumer, unless the seller and the customer agree otherwise.
I. Information obligation related to out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
1. The entity dealing with out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (ADR) between the customer (the consumer) and the seller is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA). A proposal to open an ADR proceedings may be filed on an electronic form at https://adr.coi.cz/cs.
2. The proposal to open ADR proceedings may also be sent by mail or submitted in person at the ADR contact spot: Czech Trade Inspection Authority, Central inspectorate – ADR dept., Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2, E-mail: email@example.com.
These business conditions take effect on 17 July 2016.
Previous terms and conditions here