A. Basic provisions
1. The Author of Personal Data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Auto Veleslavin Car, sro, ID 27119327 with registered office at Veleslavínská 457 / 17b, 162 00 Praha 6 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The contact information of the trustee is
address: Auto Veleslavín Car, s.r.o., Veleslavínská 457 / 17b, 162 00 Praha 6
phone: +420 777 777 801
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
B. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
C. The legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. The controller takes the automatic, individual decision-making process within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
D. Retention period
1. The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed under consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
E. Recipients of personal data (sub-contractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are those who provide courier, postal, marketing, statistical or other similar services to administrators.
2. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
F. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
H. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.