DESCRIPTION - Anti-rodent module
- High frequency modulation ultrasound (coverage 360° and acoustic pressure: 110 dB) - Not connected to the on-board circuit - Slimline ultra-flat construction.
- Effective, reliable protection against rodents for two years thanks to two button batteries.
- Stand-alone unit with two piezo-electric speakers. Scattering angle of over 170°. Protected against water splashes in accordance with IP65.
- 1 type 4B battery-powered (CR2477) unit with 4 straps and 1 sticker.
- Extremely effective battery-powered ultrasonic device. Frequency modulation ultrasound that alerts martens to "maximum danger" using animal sounds of fear and alarm. No inurement effects.
- Independent of the on-board circuit thanks to two standard 3-volt button batteries (CR2477), which have a particularly long life of approximately 24 months per set of batteries. Ideal for long-term parking situations, such as old vehicles, camper vans or display vehicles and vehicle shelters.