CHOOSE YOUR CAR
- 206, 206+
- 208 (from 2012)
- 208 (P21) (from 2019)
- 2008 (from 2013)
- 2008 SUV (P24) (from 2019)
- 308 (until 2013)
- 308 (T9) (from 2013)
- New 308 (P5) (from 2021)
- 3008 (until 2016)
- 3008 SUV (P84) (from 2016)
- 508 (from 2011)
- 508 (R8) (from 2018)
- 5008 (until 2016)
- 5008 SUV (P87) (from 2017)
- Partner (until 2009)
- Partner (Tepee) (from 2008)
- Partner (K9) (from 2018)
- Bipper (Tepee)
- Expert (Tepee) (2007-2016)
- Expert 4 (K0) (from 2016)
- Boxer (from 2006)
- Sale / Discounts
- Christmas gift ideas
- Exterior accessories
- Interior accessories
- Safety equipment
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Steel wheels
- Spare wheels
- Caps for alloy wheels
- Snow chains
- Tire Pressure Indicators
- Alloy rims
- Model cars
- Salt and pepper mills
- Peugeot Sport
Set of snow chains POLAIRE XK9 100
Set of self-tensioning cross-linked snow chains POLAIRE XK9 100
- Tire size
- 205/55 R17 - 215/50 R17 - 225/45 R17 - 215/45 R18
- Peugeot Compatibility
- 308 (2007 - 2013) - 308 5-Door (T9) (from 2013) - 308 III (from 2021) - 308 SW (2007 - 2014) - 308 SW (T9) (from 2014) - 308 SW III (from 2021) - 5008 (until 2016) - Partner (2008 - 2018)
- Citroën Compatibility
- C4 (from 2010) - C4 Picasso (2006-2013) - Berlingo (K9) - Berlingo (Multispace) B9
- Snow chains
Set of snow chains with cross pieces POLAIRE XK9 100
- Set of self-tensioning cross-linked snow chains with carry case.
- Snow chains are essential for travelling on snow-bound roads.
- At high altitude and in snowy weather they are compulsory.
- Designed for your vehicle, these chains do not cause any rubbing or damage.
- Includes: 1 pair of snow chains, 1 pair of protective gloves for fitting and 1 mat, with everything supplied in a case.
- Crosslinked: Yes, static dimension: 9 mm.
- Manufacturer-approved: Yes.
ADVICE ON USE
- Drive at 50km/h maximum.
- Snow chains are a safety item. Using chains that are not suitable for the vehicle can have disastrous consequences.
- It is essential to check the chain tension after a short journey and to re-tension them if necessary.
- Immediately replace any chain links that are worn, as a rupture could cause serious damage to the vehicle.
- Fitting your vehicle with snow chains is mandatory in certain weather conditions.
- Excellent traction on snow or ice.
- Their design ensures a limited centrifugal effect and saves you from unexpected surprises.
- Among the models available on the market, cross-link chains offer the best guarantee of safety and comfort, avoiding unpleasant jolting during driving and reactions in the steering.
- Approved by the manufacturer following static and dynamic tests on each model.
- Tested by the manufacturer’s engineers, these snow chains are fully adapted for the vehicle, with no risk of friction or damage.
- Easy and practical to fit, no need to move the vehicle.