- The roof bars comply with precise and rigorous specifications that guarantee optimum fixing, even at high speed. They are subjected to the severest endurance tests (equivalent to 10,000 km of track, road simulated) and wind tunnel tests to optimise the aerodynamics.
- The fixing method in the case of "QUICK Bars" means that they quick and easy to install, and requiring no tools. No more locking keys, the bars are secured and released by means of a catch on each base.
- As well as being so practical, the "QUICK bars" system increases both the safety and reliability of fitting.
- These roof bars are City Crash Test approved (international safety standard). They are guaranteed safely and securely attached.
- The security system protects the roof bars against theft.
- Delivered pre-assembled, the time for fitting the bars is reduced to the minimum, being the most practical possible.