- This kit includes a set of products dedicated to the safety of individuals and suitable for all actions in event of an accident during the day or at night.
- The first aid case, depending on the seriousness of the injuries, allows first aid to be given before the emergency services arrive.
- The triangle allows you to signal a stationary vehicle.
- The gloves are suitable for changing the vehicle’s tyres without getting your hands dirty.
- The vests allow you to be seen clearly outside the vehicle both during the day and at night. It is compulsory to have one or two vests in the vehicle depending on the legislation in force in the country.
- The light stick lights the site of the accident.
- Intended for new and used vehicle customers and more specifically light utility vehicle customers.
- Flexible, light and small packaging.
- The velcro on the kit case allows you to secure it to the boot trim.
- The presence of a safety jacket and warning triangle (to be used in addition to the hazard warning lamps), or even two, in all vehicles is compulsory in some countries, depending on legislation.
- The seat-belt cutter and window breaker allows people who are trapped following an accident to get out of dangerous situations.
- The signalling lamp is used to indicate danger with excellent illumination thanks to 16 high-intensity LEDs. The lamp is easy to fit thanks to a snap-hook or a magnet located on the back.